Don't Let the Winter Cold Idle Your Equipment!
Install a Propane or Natural Gas Operated Universal Engine Block Pre-Heater (Must Specify which gas)
Universal Engine Heater's Outstanding Features Include:
- Propane - Natural Gas Heaters may be used on any Liquid Cooled Engine
- Two Models are available:
- No electrical Outlet is required
- High-pressure regulator is included
- More than adequate Heat Output for Below-Zero Degree
- Optional 12 Volt Electric Ignitor
- Maximum Fuel Consumption is One Gallon per Four Hours
- Insures Summer-Like Starting in the Severest Winter Weather
- Heats and Circulates Warm Coolant throughout the Engine
By Thermo-Siphon Action, Heats the Metal plus Oil Film Between
- Assures Fast Starts, Instant Lubrication, Warm Engine Efficiency
and Fuel Savings
- Over Fifty (50) Years on the Market!